Colorado checkin in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beardo51

Reaction score
Hello from colorado, just joined, love the help you guys are giving on some and many issues the raptors seem to have, I recently bought a used 2011 raptor, love it, already had some issues lol and still have some issues, definitely kinda fun and aggravating trying to figure out whats up with it but all in all it gets me there and back home. I’ve already put an air intake with throttle body spacer and a sct burst on to help with that nag of a lag that they all seem to have. I am greatful for the forum and all the advice thats been given

Attachments

• 0CAD6821-DC02-4F60-97CF-9B8F6E09C5A6.jpeg
    0CAD6821-DC02-4F60-97CF-9B8F6E09C5A6.jpeg
    250.5 KB · Views: 41

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If in Thornton, head on over to Adams polish and get some good care products. I had them do a full Ceramic on my 19, it came out shinier than a diamond in a goat as..

mprice1234

Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Hello from colorado, just joined, love the help you guys are giving on some and many issues the raptors seem to have, I recently bought a used 2011 raptor, love it, already had some issues lol and still have some issues, definitely kinda fun and aggravating trying to figure out whats up with it but all in all it gets me there and back home. I’ve already put an air intake with throttle body spacer and a sct burst on to help with that nag of a lag that they all seem to have. I am greatful for the forum and all the advice thats been given
Welcome to FRF and how did you get your Raptor to stand on its nose for the picture like that?

FFCJ

Reaction score
Welcome! Live in Southern Colorado. Lots of Raptors here as it is such a fun place play with them!

OP
OP
B

beardo51

Reaction score
Lol on nose stand, these raptors can do more than u think, well i have a rear door lock that likes to stay locked, i read that its most likely the actuator, put a pair of plyers on it and pulled it up seems to work now when i hit the lock and unlock button, had to have the valve body replaced cause it had a horrible knock when downshifting from 5th to 4th, now the 3 little grill lights dont come on unless i turn the lights on, drivers side seat doesnt heat up, just a bunch of small goofy stuff