Colorado Backcountry Trip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn, what an epic trip. I've driven my various Raptors from NY to Utah, through Colorado, a couple of times now, but have not done any of those passes. Great pics, love the videos.

Dumb question which I'm famous for. If you want to have a tonneau cover, such as the Diamondback that I have, how do you manage that with wheels in the rear? Can you carry only one lying down?

Well done. Fiance? well... hopefully she’s a good cook. ;-)
Screw that. I can hire a cook. The bedroom is where we need performance.

Although not my truck.

Duh. If that's not the understatement of the century. :lol:

SS308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just like the contrast with the bronze better

I'm the main cook of the house haha, but she did make some bomb breakfast burritos I forgot to take a picture of being too busy scarfing them down. I did capture them cooking at the campsite:
giphy.gif

Yeah, jealous of what y'all got out there...I'd say I liked Imogene best, followed by Engineer, then Ophir. Sad I missed out on Tincup, but just another reason to get back out there. I was running 24 front / 20 rear with no problems

Semper Fi Devil Dog! Wish I knew you were coming in, I would have joined you. Let me know if you make another trip this way.

Great pics! :)