Color matched flares bumpers on Terrain Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone painted flares and bumper to match Terrain? I looked around to see what people have done, but have not seen anything posted.
I'm looking to do custom bumpers and then painting the flares body color. Just wondering if anyone has gone this route.

Thanks

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had all the gray parts-flares, grill, skid plate, badges, bumpers painted matte black on my terrain. To me the contrast colors are the way to go. Imo I think the same color flares can look good in some instances. Tough to judge though. The truck in the link just has too much crap on it for my liking.

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had all the gray parts-flares, grill, skid plate, badges, bumpers painted matte black on my terrain. To me the contrast colors are the way to go. Imo I think the same color flares can look good in some instances. Tough to judge though. The truck in the link just has too much crap on it for my liking.

I am looking to have the flares and the bumpers painted matte black also.
Can you post some pics of your Raptor so I can get a better idea of the look.
Not many people have done this apparently.

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^
That does look good!!
I was nearly set on Line-X. Then I saw how the premium level Line-X fades in the sunlight (not suppose too).
I'll be watching for more of your pics......Thanks.