Color Change Wrap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grendel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look Amazing and when you get tired of it you can pull it off and have new truck. How much does something like that cost to get done?
If you got to ask, you probably can't afford it! Probably true...
I'm not the OP, but I got a $7k-$8k quote for a XPEL stealth wrap for a raptor with a bed cap. https://www.xpel.com/products/paint-protection-film/stealth

Shop is in Denver FYI. Not sure how sensitive pricing is to region.

OP
OP
Dock4

Dock4

Reaction score
I'm not the OP, but I got a $7k-$8k quote for a XPEL stealth wrap for a raptor with a bed cap. https://www.xpel.com/products/paint-protection-film/stealth

Shop is in Denver FYI. Not sure how sensitive pricing is to region.
I paid around $4k for this.

I asked about the XPEL Stealth. Sounds like its a more difficult install as the XPEL is thicker than color wrap making it harder to shape and contour. I did not get a quote.

grendel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid around $4k for this.

I asked about the XPEL Stealth. Sounds like its a more difficult install as the XPEL is thicker than color wrap making it harder to shape and contour. I did not get a quote.
Looks really good! I love the matte finish. Thanks for providing the price quote!

sweatnblood

Reaction score
Look amazing love It but cannot justify the cost!!
If it keeps the orginal paint looking brand new and depending where you live/store the truck a wrap will be good for 5yrs…save scraches/ chips etc…I would say it's worth it based on resale value

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long story short - I had a 2021 Platinum Powerboost that Ford bought back for major issues. Ford and my dealer worked together to get me in a Raptor for my troubles. They were able to secure me a 2021 Code Orange. I'm not a big fan of the color so I went with a satin grey wrap. Turned out pretty good and looks great in person. View attachment 355161View attachment 355162
Love both colors. What camera or filter did you use to take the pic of the CO, looks awesome? I have a hard time making them come out as the true color, always seem to look red.