Color Change Wrap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sammy134

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it looks good either way.

Orange is more of a 2 door sportscar look for me, but kind of works on the truck as well. There isn't enough black trim pieces to add the contrast look between Orange/Black. Sports car add wings/carbon fiber/canards/front spoilers, etc... Once you add all those black trim pieces, it makes the orange contrast look good - however, the raptor doesn't have that. So it kind of looks flat by itself. You gotta add stuff to it to make it look good.

Can you return back to the original color without any harm?

OP
OP
Dock4

Dock4

Reaction score
What out of that is still code orange? I am guessing the obvious bits like under the hood and the engine bay, but what about the tailgate area, door sills, and rear wheel wells?
From the exterior, you cant see any orange. But door jambs and side/under tailgate are still orange. I had the rear wheel wells sprayed with LineX.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You actually took a CO and wrapped it Gray?!?

You're a Prius driver to me now... :lolnono:

It actually looks pretty good but not as good as it once did. Enjoy!

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Quality work and it will protect the truck. I'm not a fan of the color you chose but it's your vehicle. To me that color looks like brand new body panels you get before any prep work or paint goes on. Just raw, but I understand some people like that. Congrats either way.