Color Change Wrap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ron Lanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look Amazing and when you get tired of it you can pull it off and have new truck. How much does something like that cost to get done?
If you got to ask, you probably can't afford it! Probably true...

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long story short - I had a 2021 Platinum Powerboost that Ford bought back for major issues. Ford and my dealer worked together to get me in a Raptor for my troubles. They were able to secure me a 2021 Code Orange. I'm not a big fan of the color so I went with a satin grey wrap. Turned out pretty good and looks great in person. View attachment 355161View attachment 355162
Looks great, I like the satin grey! I am not a fan of that code orange either.

riv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long story short - I had a 2021 Platinum Powerboost that Ford bought back for major issues. Ford and my dealer worked together to get me in a Raptor for my troubles. They were able to secure me a 2021 Code Orange. I'm not a big fan of the color so I went with a satin grey wrap. Turned out pretty good and looks great in person. View attachment 355161View attachment 355162
post a few more pictures

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I prefer shiny paint, but it looks like they did an outstanding job of wrapping.

grendel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long story short - I had a 2021 Platinum Powerboost that Ford bought back for major issues. Ford and my dealer worked together to get me in a Raptor for my troubles. They were able to secure me a 2021 Code Orange. I'm not a big fan of the color so I went with a satin grey wrap. Turned out pretty good and looks great in person.

Love the new color! Keep us updated on how the wrap holds up. I was considering adding a 'stealth' wrap to my oxford white raptor to make it look matte white. Regardless, great color. Congrats.