Collision Repairs... The Elephant in the Room...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2008fx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you go through your insurance, most of the time they have authorized repair centers in any specific area. from my experience, ive never had an issue with insurance recommended repair centers. plus, the work was warrantied through my insurance company. i traveled a ton and had my vehicles all over the country and the work was always covered regardless of where i was at. good thing was that i never had an issue.

good luck!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
and they say speed cosas accidents actually more are caused by slow driving what's the min and max speed? sorry about wally

OP
OP
New Guy

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the Condolences guys.

Update: Found out the local Ford near me in MD has a Body Shop. DEFINITELY going there, because even though other shops are warrantied for their work, I want to see if since it's Ford they will be able to do a Direct paint match for Oxford White. We ALL know that White is among that handful of colors that you can be offshade on.

and they say speed cosas accidents actually more are caused by slow driving what's the min and max speed? sorry about wally

^No minimum speed there but I mean it was overcast, already drizzling in some parts and truthfully I was like hmm... who the F--K could miss a big ass white truck? Apparently it was too easy.