Codes P0330 and P059F

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swaddict

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2020 Raptor got a check engine light on my drive home from getting the oil changed at the dealership. I have the maintenance plan for oil changes. I looked up the codes P0330 which is Knock Sensor 2 Circuit Bank 2, seems that it could be a fuse for this code. Does anyone know which fuse? I followed the wire harness and did not see anything out of place. Code P059F is for the active grill shutter. Is it possible the tech when changing the oil accidently pulled the wiring harness causing these issues or just dumb luck? I will be taking to dealer, but they are 3 to 4 weeks out. Can this still be driven or do I park it? I will update the thread after I get it back from dealer, just in case anyone else has this happen

wagner262

Reaction score
Knock sensor is more than likely the knock sensor. Can be a computer issue or wiring but most likely the sensor. Not too familiar with the grill shutter but you can drive on both codes. Ecu will use other sensors for data. Highly unlikely it happens during oil change