Code Orange Easter Weekend Present

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gkrane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Saturday was the big day for me as I drove to Dallas and picked up the truck. It is absolutely amazing! It exceeds all of my expectations and could not be happier. First thing I noticed is how a camera can not pick up the actual code orange color which is absolutely beautiful. Every picture I have seen including mine make it appear to be red which it is not. In bright light it is simply amazing and I am so happy I picked this color. Second thing, this truck is BIG. Much bigger than anything else I have ever driven, and it is going to take some getting used to. The 7 hour drive back to Corpus Christi from the Dallas area was an amazing first time experience, although I had to trade time with my wife. I told the dealer not to wash it because Tuesday it goes for front end PPF and ceramic. The big bonus was after a few months long battle with the GM of the dealership about the price protection, I was contacted by a Ford executive Friday who told me they re-invoiced the truck for me and when I arrived at the dealership they gave me a check for $3,800.00. Could not be happier.

Attachments

• Raptor1 pic.jpg
    Raptor1 pic.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 192
  • Raptor2Pic.jpg
    Raptor2Pic.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 192

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Saturday was the big day for me as I drove to Dallas and picked up the truck. It is absolutely amazing! It exceeds all of my expectations and could not be happier. First thing I noticed is how a camera can not pick up the actual code orange color which is absolutely beautiful. Every picture I have seen including mine make it appear to be red which it is not. In bright light it is simply amazing and I am so happy I picked this color. Second thing, this truck is BIG. Much bigger than anything else I have ever driven, and it is going to take some getting used to. The 7 hour drive back to Corpus Christi from the Dallas area was an amazing first time experience, although I had to trade time with my wife. I told the dealer not to wash it because Tuesday it goes for front end PPF and ceramic. The big bonus was after a few months long battle with the GM of the dealership about the price protection, I was contacted by a Ford executive Friday who told me they re-invoiced the truck for me and when I arrived at the dealership they gave me a check for $3,800.00. Could not be happier.
Congrats.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score