Cobb V3 accessport for sale (ECU and TCM Tune) for 2019-2020 Gen 2 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisMcP05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently traded in my 2020 Gen 2 Raptor for a 2023 Gen 3 37 package and now have an accessport that serves no purpose to me. Selling the unit for $800, which has both the ECU and TCM OTS maps included. I thought it was a great upgrade and definitely made the performance of the truck feel the way it should have from the factory.

Located in PA for local pick up, otherwise can ship anywhere in the states.

PolishMaffia

Reaction score
I have the same unit if Chris sold his but off a 2018. Can pickup or will ship. I as well just picked up 2023 37 edition.

scpete24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently traded in my 2020 Gen 2 Raptor for a 2023 Gen 3 37 package and now have an accessport that serves no purpose to me. Selling the unit for $800, which has both the ECU and TCM OTS maps included. I thought it was a great upgrade and definitely made the performance of the truck feel the way it should have from the factory.

Located in PA for local pick up, otherwise can ship anywhere in the states.
You still have yours?
I have the same unit if Chris sold his but off a 2018. Can pickup or will ship. I as well just picked up 2023 37 edition.
You have one looking to sell?