COBB tuning Raptor tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not gonna happen on Cobb products and understandably so. Some vendors may include it in a package deal with their other products. Cobb is literally the best at what they do, so really they can charge whatever they think the market can stand. They are the real deal where they completely reverse engineer (only) their chosen platform(s), design and build their own hardware products and develop their own software. Those folks who actually do ALL their own work and tuning understand, others likely not. Cobb will be around when the relatively small tuners are long gone because they control their own world in the high performance market because they are enthusiasts themselves, committed to it, not chasing short-term cash.

I agree 100%. Cobb will usually have a Black Friday sale that is 10%. Other than that I can guarantee will be no group buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carbibbles

Reaction score
Parts will be the following:
Catted stainless steel downpipes with built in flange expansion at the turbo (no need for flange adapters)
High mount intercooler. Fits frame cut bumper, uses thick silicone Y-coupler to deflect rocks instead of denting like aluminum pipes. Rotates BPV up out of harms way.
Intake system with custom integrated filter
Coolant tank shroud for engine bay dress-up

No definite HP/TQ yet but it is in line with the top tunes available. Safety and power are both considered so don't expect ragged edge power numbers. COBB also has an extensive field of pro-tuners that can provide custom tunes using the Accessport as well.

IMG-2725.jpg
IMG-2726.jpg
IMG-3151.jpg
IMG-2727.jpg
IMG-2728.jpg
FA808-F96-66-B9-4-C11-8-C87-3-BA2-EF390257.jpg

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If the Raptor OTS tune is anything like the Subaru tune, it will definitely put a smile on your face.

Stage 1 really smooths out the throttle.

Stage 2 makes the most difference in power/torque gains. Something like 15% more hp and 25% torque.

We won’t be disappointed, that’s for sure!!!

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very excited for the downpipes, intake, and Accessport!! Already have SVC baja bumper with their intercooler on the way. And I was going to leave the gen2 alone. Damit!!