COBB tuning Raptor tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NousDefions

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You ain’t kidding I will never buy another whipple product their customer service sucks they lied to me everytime. I was one of the first of the Whipples tunes and my 18 kept throwing over boost codes and putting the truck into limp mode. Whipple made me data log never got back to me and lied to me about everything. Best thing they did for me was take my ECU and return it back to stock. This is what worries me with Cobb First time for something new

I can understand your apprehension, but I can say that I have dealt with COBB in the Subie world since day one (almost) and they have never let me down. I think if you go to any off the Subie boards like IWSTI or NASIOC, you can read that they are pretty on point.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can understand your apprehension, but I can say that I have dealt with COBB in the Subie world since day one (almost) and they have never let me down. I think if you go to any off the Subie boards like IWSTI or NASIOC, you can read that they are pretty on point.
I second that! They aren’t rushing to release their products until they are on point. With the wait for sure

FORZDA 1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I second that! They aren’t rushing to release their products until they are on point. With the wait for sure

Yeah like I posted before(?), I’ve been a Cobb customer and beta tester since ~2007, so I KNOW they are the top tuner in any platform they take on. My experience is with their Ford ecoboost and Mazdaspeed vehicles.

mattrofact

Reaction score
Been a member on NASIOC for well over 10 years! Haha

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wonder if a vendor here would do a group buy for us? I know stage3 carries Cobb. Hint hint

FORZDA 1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wonder if a vendor here would do a group buy for us? I know stage3 carries Cobb. Hint hint

Not gonna happen on Cobb products and understandably so. Some vendors may include it in a package deal with their other products. Cobb is literally the best at what they do, so really they can charge whatever they think the market can stand. They are the real deal where they completely reverse engineer (only) their chosen platform(s), design and build their own hardware products and develop their own software. Those folks who actually do ALL their own work and tuning understand, others likely not. Cobb will be around when the relatively small tuners are long gone because they control their own world in the high performance market because they are enthusiasts themselves, committed to it, not chasing short-term cash.