COBB tuning Raptor tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FORZDA 1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
... I have both trucks... I also own and have had many different sports cars, modded and unmodded. I’m sorry you disagree with me, but if you behaved like this to me in person, you would be walking away with a broken jaw.

Blah, blah, blah. No facts only “feels”. Yeah, you’re a real badass with your mouth. F*ck you.

conflict

Reaction score
another thread ruined ...

anyway.. it is troubling how long Cobb is taking brining raptor products to market. I don't get it. Any speculation why they have prioritized other Ford platforms over the Raptor? Clearly, they know how to work with EcoBoost motors and their ECUs.. is the Mustang market so much bigger it was prioritized over the Raptor? are there other challenges? is it the 10 speed auto? Nope.. the 2018 Mustang has a similar transmission. what I'm getting at is there doesn't seem to be a business reason why you would deprioritize the Raptor platform.. so what gremlins have they been faced with?

Edit -- why on earth would they prioritize a porsche gt2 rs over this? that gt2 RS is so limited that most will go to porsche collectors who wouldn't dream of messing with it. makes no sense.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
another thread ruined ...

anyway.. it is troubling how long Cobb is taking brining raptor products to market. I don't get it. Any speculation why they have prioritized other Ford platforms over the Raptor? Clearly, they know how to work with EcoBoost motors and their ECUs.. is the Mustang market so much bigger it was prioritized over the Raptor? are there other challenges? is it the 10 speed auto? Nope.. the 2018 Mustang has a similar transmission. what I'm getting at is there doesn't seem to be a business reason why you would deprioritize the Raptor platform.. so what gremlins have they been faced with?

Edit -- why on earth would they prioritize a porsche gt2 rs over this? that gt2 RS is so limited that most will go to porsche collectors who wouldn't dream of messing with it. makes no sense.
I would be much more concerned with a company that rushes a product to market. Cobb is known for their extensive product development, R&D, and testing. They are not going to release anything until it has been tested and proven.