Cobb tuning for 2019 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truong Le

Reaction score
Hi all, I just bought my Raptor 2 weeks ago and am looking into having a Cobb tune for it. Anyone knows if the program is available for 2019 yet? I live in Houston TX, is there any pro-tuner in the areas who can do a custom tune with Cobb OTS? Thank you

COBB Tuning

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
As of now, it's looking like the end of April/early May for support to be available for the 19 MY.

Kyle@COBB

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Additionally, we are a COBB dealer and located in Houston. We are not a Protuner, however, we can get you setup with the parts. Please reach out if you have any questions for us.

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As of now, it's looking like the end of April/early May for support to be available for the 19 MY.

Kyle@COBB

Is it that much of a change in the tune for the 19, compared to the 18? Are you seeing better/worse performance between the 2 years?

OP
OP
T

Truong Le

Reaction score
Thank you for you guys’ replies. I’m not in a hurry; I hope by May or so there will be more protuners in the Houston area who specialize in Raptor. Thanks Nick for reaching out. Your shop is very close to my old home in the energy corridor.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still not sure why it taking so long to get 19 done should just be to verify the maps and any changes from 17 and 18

Whipple had 19 done months ago which is what i got since they where the only one that had it at time

might do a cobb handheld once 19 avail if i can find a protuner in socal see what i can get out of it but no luck yet finding a cobb protuner that can fit the raptor on their dyno

FXT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out Adam Brunson at tune+. He is a magic man with Cobb. Made my Focus RS run like a fire breathing squirrel.