Cobb tuner Engine Shut off ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johan

Reaction score
2018 SCREW, Goosetuned PCM/TCM, i disabled the engine shut off in the tuner and worked fine for about a month, now all of a sudden it is back on! I did not touch the tuner at all during this time, anyone else experience this? Tune is still def in the truck, just the engine shut off got enabled. I know I can just go back in and disable it but curious as to why it came back on? Thanks for any input.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Update your Accessport and reflash the tune. Then disable the A.S.S

Call Cobb or Goose - they have good CS.

Angry_4dr

Reaction score
My 2017 goosetuned just did this today. I removed the tune and access port recently to have dealership work done to the truck. ECU got updated and I couldn't flash my stage 2 goosetuned (accessport updated by computer). Emailed Winfield and paid $35 to have my stage 2 updated to be compatable to the new ECU software. Car ran great for the month and now start/stop is back without touching the accessport.

OP
OP
Johan

Johan

Reaction score
I emailed Winfield and he said it is normal, so I disabled it again, if it keeps doing it I will just use forscan and disable it for good.

Angry_4dr

Reaction score
I hooked up the accessport and start/stop was already disabled. Redid it and it worked for a couple of days. Now it's doing it again. I'll check and see if the accessport needs an update. The pedal sensitivity was also set to 3 which I know I set to 1.