Cobb Tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor55

Reaction score
Due to limited towing ability I sadly traded in my beloved 2017 Raptor on an F-350 SD. To that end I’m selling my Cobb Access Port, it’s all complete and like new and I have the original box. First $500 takes it. I live in the DFW area if you want to pick it up. I’d assume shipping would be no more than $10.PayPal only please.

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ouch, i'm in DFW too and just went the opposite way. Traded my 2019 250 for a Raptor. Just didn't tow enough to be worth driving that beast around town.

OP
OP
R

Raptor55

Reaction score
Lol, it’s was tough. I really didn’t want to trade in my Raptor, but I tried towing our new Airstream to Colorado with it and while it did okay it wasn’t great. The suspension is just too soft.

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, it’s was tough. I really didn’t want to trade in my Raptor, but I tried towing our new Airstream to Colorado with it and while it did okay it wasn’t great. The suspension is just too soft.

Oh i get it brother, i had that same issue when i had my 28' race trailer. I had been renting F250's from Enterprise and driving a new CTSV but the $500 every weekend i wanted to drive the race car was getting to me so i bought the 250. It's an awesome truck and i've driven it to CO twice this summer but man is it tough around Dallas.

Anyway, good luck with your sale and sorry to hijack.