COBB tune question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RGVRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First, let me start by saying truck hauls ass. Love everything about COBB stage 2.

However my butt dyno notices something that doesn’t seem to make sense. At WOT, feels like the truck isn’t really moving like it falls flat, but when I back off throttle a little bit, I can start to feel the pull again. My guess is at WOT torque is dropping off a bit and truck is still accelerating like a bat out of hell, but just doesn’t register on butt dyno.

What say you?

lxu

Reaction score
First, let me start by saying truck hauls ass. Love everything about COBB stage 2.

However my butt dyno notices something that doesn’t seem to make sense. At WOT, feels like the truck isn’t really moving like it falls flat, but when I back off throttle a little bit, I can start to feel the pull again. My guess is at WOT torque is dropping off a bit and truck is still accelerating like a bat out of hell, but just doesn’t register on butt dyno.

What say you?
My truck had that, until my tuner fixed that for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk