Cobb Tuber w/TCM Stage 1 with Grab Handle Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am selling a practically new Cobb stage 1 with tcm. The stage 1 is the tuner with the drop in filter with tcm tuning. I also have the grab handle mount that I will include as well. I like this setup a lot but I’m taking the truck in a different direction. Filter has roughly 3k miles on it. Tuner and mount are like new. Paid $1150 in December 2020. Asking $925 shipped.

9B938997-DF61-4488-8992-099F852C44D0.png

Reaction score
very interested...

Two Things:
1) Can you show me the "part number" below the access port faceplate? see instruction below...
Once you know what part number you need, pry up on the faceplate of the Accessport you’re considering buying and make sure it corresponds to your part number. The part number pictured below starts with SUB03 so we know this is an AP3-SUB-003 part number Accessport.

20150106_124153.jpg

2) Are you willing to show me the "Accessport Details" from the Accessport Manager verifying its serial and status? this can be done on the computer or the Device settings itself on screen.

OP
OP
DMays

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
very interested...

Two Things:
1) Can you show me the "part number" below the access port faceplate? see instruction below...
Once you know what part number you need, pry up on the faceplate of the Accessport you’re considering buying and make sure it corresponds to your part number. The part number pictured below starts with SUB03 so we know this is an AP3-SUB-003 part number Accessport.

20150106_124153.jpg

2) Are you willing to show me the "Accessport Details" from the Accessport Manager verifying its serial and status? this can be done on the computer or the Device settings itself on screen.

Sure thing. I’ll get it out of the truck now and take that picture for you. I’ll send you a message with the access port picture you requested. Thank you

OP
OP
DMays

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Message sent with the requested info. If anyone else needs the same let me know. I’d rather not post due to serial number etc.

OP
OP
DMays

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is on hold pending proof of uninstall and funds tomorrow morning for the member above. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.