Cobb Stage 2 / 2+ Feedback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alford78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No gains with downpipes, just noise from what I’ve herd.

There have been some gains under the curve but the turbos are too small for large improvements as they already have pretty unrestricted flow is my understanding. If anyone plans on doing upgraded turbos once there are more direct replacement options then the downpipes will really be more beneficial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Landing on the Stage 2 kit for my new 2019 raptor. Looks like its the cheapest route to buy it as the stage 2 kit and then if I decide to later get a custom tune(goosetune)

Please let me know if we can help. We're a stocking dealer for the COBB products and have Stage 2 kits in stock!

doba_s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Landing on the Stage 2 kit for my new 2019 raptor. Looks like its the cheapest route to buy it as the stage 2 kit and then if I decide to later get a custom tune(goosetune)

Stage 2 kit seems like a good package from Cobb and I almost pulled a trigger to get it.

but after looking around more I ended up getting Stage 1 kit plus AMS Performance Intercooler as it fits in the factory place without obstructing radiator.

I also ended up adding two heat extraction fans on the back side of the Intercooler similar to factory setup.

Actually TrackRat and I are neighbors and planing on doing some runs one day together just to see how the trucks do. We also just got Goose tune as well so would be interesting to see how two trucks compare.

Sip

Reaction score
Doba,

With your setup do you run the Cobb Stage2 tune?

Do you keep the radiator shutters?

Thanks!

Looking forward to your comparison....

doba_s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doba,

With your setup do you run the Cobb Stage2 tune?

Do you keep the radiator shutters?

Thanks!

Looking forward to your comparison....

I did run Stage 2 but now got a Goose tune.

yes everything is like OEM setup now with shutters in place and with 2 custom fitted fans on the back side of the AMS Intercooler