Cobb Stage 2 / 2+ Feedback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Louie

Reaction score
I have Cobb intake with SVC intercooler and Corsa resonator delete, ran the Cobb stage 2 93oct for a couple weeks. Just got a stage 2 tune from goosetune, massive improvement over the cobb tune!! Cobb leave a lot of meat on the table for custom tunes. Super happy!!!

Interesting, I guess they still have to make sure its safe for all trucks and their unpredictible variables. Are you going to do downpipes too?

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interesting, I guess they still have to make sure its safe for all trucks and their unpredictible variables. Are you going to do downpipes too?
No gains with downpipes, just noise from what I’ve herd.

Louie

Reaction score
No gains with downpipes, just noise from what I’ve herd.
Wow really!? I had no idea. Most turbo cars usually benefit from downpipes. I guess thats why Cobb doesnt sell them anymore.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow really!? I had no idea. Most turbo cars usually benefit from downpipes. I guess thats why Cobb doesnt sell them anymore.
It’s very surprising. I’m sure if you had time to dig in the Cobb thread you can confirm.

Darkhorse99

Reaction score
It’s very surprising. I’m sure if you had time to dig in the Cobb thread you can confirm.
I asked Cobb in the thread already. They said on a few trucks they've thrown a CEL so they were figuring out why and will re-release when they're ready.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Correct. COBB temporarily stopped selling the downpipes due to a handful of CEL issues. Once they figure it out, they will get them back on the market.

OP
OP
TrackRat

TrackRat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it just my imagination or does the radiator fan run harder and more often with the front mounted intercooler? Would make sense that there is an impact on cooling with it up there but interested in others’ experiences

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1badjk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it just my imagination or does the radiator fan run harder and more often with the front mounted intercooler? Would make sense that there is an impact on cooling with it up there but interested in others’ experiences

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I have only noticed my fan running more because it’s 100 degrees everyday. My wife’s Escalade does the same thing so I figure it’s because of the hot summer temps.

Tyler Kissner

Reaction score
Landing on the Stage 2 kit for my new 2019 raptor. Looks like its the cheapest route to buy it as the stage 2 kit and then if I decide to later get a custom tune(goosetune)