Cobb radiator shroud cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m considering this reasonably priced mod, Cobb states it will reduce intake pressure drop pre-filter by allowing more air through the holes. Any reason this might not be a good idea?

Anyone purchase this yet?

OP
OP
Todd Turbo S

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if it’s possible that the design with the holes could actually Rob air designed for the intercooler.

I have a Wagner upgraded intercooler,

Thoughts?

ApacheAg

Reaction score
I was wondering if it’s possible that the design with the holes could actually Rob air designed for the intercooler.

I have a Wagner upgraded intercooler,

Thoughts?
I seriously doubt it. Regardless of if you have an IC behind the grill or in the stock location, I think the airflow affected would be negligible. The IC’s are in completely different locations with massive openings to allow air to flow threw them. You would get more restriction from the stock license plate location!

To me this product screams “looks over performance” and is a way to clean up the engine bay.

And yes. I did buy one just because it looks neat and Santa said I deserved it haha

OP
OP
Todd Turbo S

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I seriously doubt it. Regardless of if you have an IC behind the grill or in the stock location, I think the airflow affected would be negligible. The IC’s are in completely different locations with massive openings to allow air to flow threw them. You would get more restriction from the stock license plate location!

To me this product screams “looks over performance” and is a way to clean up the engine bay.

And yes. I did buy one just because it looks neat and Santa said I deserved it haha
Good point

slow_raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it will perform as they claim but definitely will look better than the stock piece and price is not bad at all... I might just order one myself