COBB Intercooler install, do I need to remove bumper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a stock bumper with fog lights installed. It was really pain in the ass to adjust them properly and I absolutely want to avoid removing my bumper.

So is it possible to remove stock intercooler and install COBB one without taking off the bumper?

Nick from Apollo said that I dont have to and that actually helped me to make a decision to upgrade
my intercooler.

Thank you!

WynstonWolf

Reaction score
If your installing one back in the factory location, then you don’t need to remove bumper. I upgraded to an Injen one in factory location and it was a super easy install, but I’m an Aircraft mechanic, so working on anything besides planes is easy. Some of the most unfriendly maintenance engineering designs ever are on aircraft! Only had to remove the skid plate.

OP
OP
Kurator

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Almost finished the installation. What should I do if my wire that goes to adaptive cruise control behind driver side bumper, is too short, after attaching middle part to COBB intercoolers's bottom part?