Cobb for GEN 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JRicci

Reaction score
It will fit. The Cobb intake has a divorced set up with two separate non-merging intake track tubes into one filter. The OEM intake tubing merges before the airbox, the IAT sensor is also on the backside of that. The OEM intake balances out air pressure vs a divorced or separate set up. It may throw a code. Cobb will most likely not announce that it fits 2021+ models until the AP3 and software is available

The power gains will be from weight reduction in the wallet area without a tune and other supporting modifications.
I noticed the 2.7 intake has the iat sensor location where the 2021 up raptors do. I'm doing my own testing at my shop, ordered bothe 3.5 and 2.7 intakes plus inlet tupes and intercooler set ups. Will pass picture and install issues if any along as I do the work.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed the 2.7 intake has the iat sensor location where the 2021 up raptors do. I'm doing my own testing at my shop, ordered bothe 3.5 and 2.7 intakes plus inlet tupes and intercooler set ups. Will pass picture and install issues if any along as I do the work.

That's because the intake's are the same for the 2.7 and 3.5 from 2017 to current. Aftermarket charge pipes and intercoolers have been shown to fit as well depending on manufacturer. With that being said, what testing are you doing?

AkamiNW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will Cobb tune (any stage) void the factory warranty?