Cobb CAI and carbon dress up kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
It does look cool, I went with Roush. My stupid dealer can't blame any issues on the CAI since it's sold by their parts department and I got it dirt cheap.

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im wondering if the dual setup COBB offers ---that each tube goes to each turbo instead of the original setup the tubes feed both at the same time are of any benifit??

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Could care less what the engine bay looks like it’s not a performance or a show car it’s a badass offroad truck I use as a DD. Mod Money better spent on a tune, or some lighting as others mentioned.

Carbon fiber covers/intake tubes in the engine bay just seems odd waste of $$$ for a truck & doesn’t aid performance

Way less $$$ & much more appealing to me since I’m constantly seeing/touching it would be a carbon fiber shifter, which aside from looks main reason I installed on both my 2018 & 2020 raptor was I hate that sweaty/dirty palm feel on top of a leather/soft touch material shifter, especially when they had the leather w/ stitching down the middle that would get noticeably worn/dirty pretty dang quick from resting your hand on it & didnt feel as nice as the CF piece IMHO