Cobb accessport with tcm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Cobb accessport with tcm tuning unlocked on it. Sold my truck so need to get rid of the goodies. Looking to get 600 for it which saves almost 500 after shipping and tax.

pm/dm me
If interested

*****SOLD!!!!!********

Last edited:

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it was installed on the truck you sold it won’t let you install on another truck. You can sell the wiped access port

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it was installed on the truck you sold it won’t let you install on another truck. You can sell the wiped access port
So what's the wiped access port do for you? I'm guessing you need to contact Cobb and then pay for and download new Tunes?

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what's the wiped access port do for you? I'm guessing you need to contact Cobb and then pay for and download new Tunes?
You could save some money on the access port maybe. I could be wrong and maybe the programs can be transferred. If they can’t be you could buy the access port and contact goosetuned for the programs.

OP
OP
Gaptor

Gaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want a custom tune anyway, you’d need to retune it for your altitude and conditions as I’m pretty sure my mile high altitude has a big
Impact on air and fueling. The system would be able to be plugged in and installed with the OTS maps for the ecm/ecu as well as the tcm.