Cobb Accessport v3 w/ TCM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

snt505

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Selling a Cobb Accessport v3 with tcm tune for gen 2 raptor. It also has a stage 1 Goosetune for a 2017 Raptor on 91ACN. Goosetune is relevant if you a similar setup to the truck but otherwise would need to purchase another tune from him if you want it more custom to your truck. However it does have all the Cobb OTS tunes which are fine for all gen 2 years. It is currently unmarried as shown in the pictures beoboe. Comes with the AP, case, usb cord, OBD cord, keychain and books.

Asking 750 obo. Located in Phoenix area. Wouldn't be opposed to shipping. However, I am not a fan of PayPal fees and policy to release the funds on these larger transactions for casual sellers so would have to discuss if that's the method you prefer.

Attachments

• 20220130_184237.jpg
    20220130_184237.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 20220130_184241.jpg
    20220130_184241.jpg
    311.8 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

kickingaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm somewhat new to the Raptor community and modifications. Does the Cobb Tuner fingerprint the computer? I have a CPO warranty to 100,000 miles and would rather not give the dealer something to use to deny a potential warranty issue.

OP
OP
S

snt505

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm somewhat new to the Raptor community and modifications. Does the Cobb Tuner fingerprint the computer? I have a CPO warranty to 100,000 miles and would rather not give the dealer something to use to deny a potential warranty issue.
It is definitely visible to the dealer while installed. I'm sure the dealer would be able to do a deep dive after it's uninstalled to check if they cared enough. So if you want to be super safe with your warranty, probably best not to tune.

Raptor28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From tuning my Subaru with the Cobb ap I know when uninstalled the dealer can check key cycles but they had to call an expert from Subaru to come in and do it, they also blew the motor from installing wrong parts and tried pinning it on me but anywayyy every time I’ve taken my raptor to the dealer I’ve uninstalled it and they haven’t said anything. I haven’t had any warranty issues besides the shit camera issue and I live in NY where dealers literally rip you a new a**hole every chance they get. It’s one of those things where is the risk worth the reward and the answer is yes every time.

OP
OP
S

snt505

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump 700 shipped. Sprinkle in some extra cash for the PayPal fee if that's preferred. :)