GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've been working with Joseph for a couple of years now. We went from Stage 1 (stock truck), to Stage 2 (upgraded intercooler), to Stage 2 E85, to finally Garrett PowerMax turbos with the supported mods!

I remote STREET tuned this truck, off the dyno. He put it on the dyno today(on E85) and the results were ridiculously consistent:

Pull 1 - 629whp 547wtq
Pull 2 - 631whp 549wtq
Pull 3 - 631whp 552wtq

Torque is 'Bookshelf' flat, and very very safe.

These bigger turbo trucks are REALY REALLY becoming something that is gaining popularity. And the results are there every time!

MODS:
COBB accessport
COBB Front Mount Intercooler
COBB Intake
ID1050cc injectors
XDI Evo HPFP
Stock in tank pump w/JMS boost a pump
Full-Race Manifolds
AMS CATTED Downpipes

Attachments

• JPEG image.jpeg
    JPEG image.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 27
  • JPEG image.jpeg
    JPEG image.jpeg
    306.1 KB · Views: 28
  • JPEG image.jpeg
    JPEG image.jpeg
    269.3 KB · Views: 28

Raptor812

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been working with Joseph for a couple of years now. We went from Stage 1 (stock truck), to Stage 2 (upgraded intercooler), to Stage 2 E85, to finally Garrett PowerMax turbos with the supported mods!

I remote STREET tuned this truck, off the dyno. He put it on the dyno today(on E85) and the results were ridiculously consistent:

Pull 1 - 629whp 547wtq
Pull 2 - 631whp 549wtq
Pull 3 - 631whp 552wtq

These bigger turbo trucks are REALY REALLY becoming something that is gaining popularity. And the results are there every time!

MODS:
COBB accessport
COBB Intake
ID1050cc injectors
XDI Evo HPFP
Full-Race Manifolds
AMS CATTED Downpipes
Very impressive numbers!

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Pull 1 - 629whp 547wtq
Pull 2 - 631whp 549wtq
Pull 3 - 631whp 552wtq

MODS:
COBB accessport
COBB Intake
ID1050cc injectors
XDI Evo HPFP
Full-Race Manifolds
AMS CATTED Downpipes
Badass!

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you guys!
Just installed the custom tcm flash and I have been watching the shift patterns and its really impressive how you programed the logic. On slower trails and rock crawling it hits 1st 2nd then 3rd other times based on throttle it will skip from 3rd to 5th. The stock trans seems like it always stutters and is unsure what to do,but your tcm strategy is super confident . Really impressive.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just installed the custom tcm flash and I have been watching the shift patterns and its really impressive how you programed the logic. On slower trails and rock crawling it hits 1st 2nd then 3rd other times based on throttle it will skip from 3rd to 5th. The stock trans seems like it always stutters and is unsure what to do,but your tcm strategy is super confident . Really impressive.
Awesome!!! Very good to hear!