GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
…as I look for a set of cheaters.
It’s mainly a sale for those who have not to do with me. I always have free shipping and no tax.

If you have not tuned with me (I know you have), then there is a sale on my mapping only. But no secondary maps those are already discounted.

mkiiina

Reaction score
Got the Goosetuned TCM on the truck the other day and WOW! Fixes the "processing...." the stock trans did trying to think about what gear I was looking for. Now, smooth as butter.

Now just waiting on the CVF v2 IC to show up and get the stage 2 tune started! Skipped right over Stage 1 once I realized only the IC was holding me back.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Got the Goosetuned TCM on the truck the other day and WOW! Fixes the "processing...." the stock trans did trying to think about what gear I was looking for. Now, smooth as butter.

Now just waiting on the CVF v2 IC to show up and get the stage 2 tune started! Skipped right over Stage 1 once I realized only the IC was holding me back.

Beautiful!! Can't wait to start the logging process!

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score

That install video is really great except the trimming of the shroud. That cut needs to be square and precise so it seals on the cooler. Otherwise air will bypass through the gap. Sure looks like an easy install.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So who has the longest running/ most milage gen 2 thats goosetuned? I think it was that cat running e50 at over 100k? Are there other 80-100k mile plus tuned rigs on the site trouble free?