GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just changed mine too a couple of weeks ago - now the idle is rough. Gapped at .028 IIRC, is that correct? My last set i pulled were like .030 and idled fine.

jchap711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just changed mine too a couple of weeks ago - now the idle is rough. Gapped at .028 IIRC, is that correct? My last set i pulled were like .030 and idled fine.
Is yours tuned? I’ve got a fresh set of ford performance plugs and goose told me gap between 26-28. Was gonna do it this weekend

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You sure AC being on isn’t causing it?

This is very common every year around this time of year when the AC is being used more

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Would bumping the idle RPM when the A/C is on help this? I've noticed the same as nikhsub1 since swapping plugs

Yes and no.

I’ve done this several times and literally 10/10 people have asked me to put it back to stock idle rpm.

It’s too high for most people (even 100-200rpm) and I think they just don’t feel comfortable with it.

Misfit_1122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been a while since I've posted, Army has kept me busy this last year and half..... any updates

2017 SCAB @92k miles running 93 stg 2 (cvf FMIC) and e50 tunes for 60K+ miles issue free.

@GooseTuned anything new I should be tracking or looking out for summer is officially here and looking to go back on the corn. Idk if I ever did the full stage 2 on e50 is that something you keep a log of or would I just need to send you my bin files

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Been a while since I've posted, Army has kept me busy this last year and half..... any updates

2017 SCAB @92k miles running 93 stg 2 (cvf FMIC) and e50 tunes for 60K+ miles issue free.

@GooseTuned anything new I should be tracking or looking out for summer is officially here and looking to go back on the corn. Idk if I ever did the full stage 2 on e50 is that something you keep a log of or would I just need to send you my bin files

Awesome!!! Very good to hear that!

Not really. It may be good to check ethanol content at the pump to make sure it hasn't moved much (can use something like this: https://fuel-it.com/products/ethanol-content-tester-vial-only).

Shoot me an email in our tuning thread and I'll look it up