GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stroked out

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried to change ecu tunes today? I updated my accessport now unable to change the ecu . Try changing before putting e85 in. You may be in for a surprise.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a policy of not updating certain things (access port being one of them) unless there is a real need to. Now I'm definitely not going to update the AP.

Stroked out

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you emailed me?

I just saw one come in when I was driving but unsure.
Yes i have, thanks for the response hopefully we can get it fixed. It's funny that about accessport says that it's tuned but the rest of selections acts like it's not tuned.

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've also been experiencing some weirdness with my Accessport over the last few days. I've been logging and tuning E50 with Winfield over the last week; before I began tuning I updated to the latest firmware (haven't updated in 6ish months).

Yesterday the Accessport completely failed to tune the truck and just got stuck on the 'connecting to ECU' portion of the tune. Kinda scared me but after 10 minutes of waiting I just unplugged it and crossed my fingers. Reloaded the tune and everything worked as normal. Intermittently the logging function of the AP has also failed. I'll be sitting on the gauges screen, get to my spot to do a pull and as soon as you hit the ok button to start logging the AP will freak and go back to the turning wheels screen trying to identify the ECU. Again, unplugging and replugging seems to do the trick but its certainly annoying and not how the AP has behaved in the past.

My advice is if you can avoid this latest firmware update: do so.

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GOOSE-----

With the cam phaser recall on these trucks does it pose any issues with tunes--I do have the recall present but have not had it done because my engine runs fine!!! Do you recommend getting the recall done or do not worry about it.... Also if we tune without the recall and then I have the recall performed is there anything to be done?

thanks Again

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There is no threat to the tune

If you get tuned, then get the recall done I will need to remake the map for the new post recall tune calibration