GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Totally forgot to post this here!

I had the opportunity to work with Colin today on the dyno, remotely. Colin just upgraded to the new Garrett PowerMax Turbos. He also installed the Injector Dynamics ID1050cc Port Injectors, AMS Boost tubes, Xtreme-DI HPFP, SPD Performance Catted Downpipes, and the JMS Fuel Max, all on the stock motor.

As you all know, we *specialize* tuning these Raptors on the COBB Accessport, so we tuned this truck using that device.

The truck is on E85 and the results were awesome!

620whp and 547wtq

Power just keeps climbing and climbing! Torque was kept down at a very safe 547ftlbs!

We will be back on the dyno shortly with upgraded manifolds. The stock ones are a bit of a restriction.

This setup is something I'd highly recommend for those looking to make serious power! Almost 300hp over factory power levels!!

84F284D0-4B06-4DAA-ABEE-44665ED5AFAA.jpeg

Attachments

• 3508A823-647C-4745-9C25-80759ABE0493.jpeg
    3508A823-647C-4745-9C25-80759ABE0493.jpeg
    191.3 KB · Views: 38
OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well, the truck was too wide for the dyno! So unfortunately no chart. Going to be street tuning it instead

GraniteRiver

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Totally forgot to post this here!

I had the opportunity to work with Colin today on the dyno, remotely. Colin just upgraded to the new Garrett PowerMax Turbos. He also installed the Injector Dynamics ID1050cc Port Injectors, AMS Boost tubes, Xtreme-DI HPFP, SPD Performance Catted Downpipes, and the JMS Fuel Max, all on the stock motor.

As you all know, we *specialize* tuning these Raptors on the COBB Accessport, so we tuned this truck using that device.

The truck is on E85 and the results were awesome!

620whp and 547wtq

Power just keeps climbing and climbing! Torque was kept down at a very safe 547ftlbs!

We will be back on the dyno shortly with upgraded manifolds. The stock ones are a bit of a restriction.

This setup is something I'd highly recommend for those looking to make serious power! Almost 300hp over factory power levels!!

View attachment 339049

Any shop recommendations for turbo/down pipe installs? Seems to be hard to come by out west here.