GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Cool man.

I'll let those who have had both/all comment :)

COBB Off the shelf maps work just fine, so if you plan on E50 and want to keep Off the shelf that works.

Alysium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cobb stg2 and Goose ACN91 didnt feel any different for me. The e50 tune was the one that felt better and different from 91.

I havent regeared yet (on 37s) but I know I will need to run e85 at some point or upgrade turbos.

the truck feels quicker, but seems like it needs a little more power.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Goose 93 feels a lot more refined and linear and pulls better then the OTS Cobb 93 and with less boost. The E50 is day and night difference and find myself driving around with a light foot so I don’t spin everywhere. Lol

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've wrenched on cars since the 80's. Seen, owned, experienced a lot of tuner's work in my time. I poked around for quite a while before settling on Goosetuned. Not because others were "bad", but because he 100% checked all the boxes. Although his tunes are pretty stellar, his customer service seems to be the best bar none. Again, not bashing any of the others by any means.

smgilles

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have Goose 91 and E85 (use XDI pump on Winfield’s site). I think the custom tunes are much more smooth and linear in the power delivery with lower boost.

I ran e50 prior but got tired of mixing fuel vs buying E85 off the tap. The power between the two ethanol tunes seem very similar in the butt dyno, it’s night vs day when comparing 91/93 vs e50/E85 and can’t recommend it enough. Just remember, it’s “smiles per gallon” and not miles per gallon.

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wrapped up stage 2 (91 oct) remote tuning with Winfield on my Raptor, and all I can say is I’m loving it. Winfield’s knowledge of these Ecoboost powertrains, communication and customer service is second to none. Now to start data logging the e50 baseline map and get that dialed in. Gotta say it’s awesome to have a tuner like Winfield here in the state of New Mexico.