GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NM_Life_Defender

Reaction score
TL;DR = GooseTuned and Winfield absolutely rock, like everyone says!

Hello Gentlemen (and Ladies),

Finally ready to write my review after going GT and reading all 153 pages!

My son and I drove my 2019 CPO Raptor home from Dallas to Albuquerque on October 15. Feel like I found a needle in a haystack. 11,500 miles and very, very clean. Race Red, 802A, Moonroof, Tonneau Cover, Rigid LED's, and so on. I had driven several Raptors previously and was aware of the wonkiness of the transmission and knew this was something I wanted to address.

After spending time on FRF, I was sure I was going to use the Cobb AP, but reading further convinced me to take the plunge with Winfield. I'm not sure I have much new or different to add, but after corresponding with him via the chat function on his website, he gave me his phone number, and we texted and talked. Like everyone says, he was super responsive, answered all my questions, and gave me a comfort level with my decision. I ordered performance spark plugs and the AP with GooseTuned Stage 1 and TCM.

Two Saturdays ago I installed the Cobb OEM (Stage 0) ECU tune and Cobb OEM+ TCM tune. Took the truck out that evening and was astounded by the change in the transmission. Definitely what the truck should have been from the factory.

The next day, after my first experience gapping spark plugs, I replaced the plugs in the truck. Glad I did, as the originals looked pretty rough. Then I proceeded to install the Stage 1 GooseTune. Once again absolutely blown away! Over the next 5 or 6 days I sent logs to Winfield, and his typical turn-around time getting updated tunes back to me was just a few hours. We did 5 iterations, and he said my truck was finalized.

I don't put a lot of miles on my vehicles, as I live very close to everything I do, but I am so impressed with the smooth power delivery and instant responsiveness of the truck now. Taking it out even for short school runs is a total joy! I'm looking forward to getting it dirty as well.

Like pretty much everyone says, based on my experience thus far, if you have the opportunity, go GooseTuned and don't look back! I'll likely report back in 6-12 months with any further updates/revelations, but so far couldn't be more pleased!

Thank you Winfield for the amazing product and service, and everyone here for all the valuable insight!

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

My son and I drove my 2019 CPO Raptor home from Dallas to Albuquerque on October 15. Feel like I found a needle in a haystack. 11,500 miles and very, very clean. Race Red, 802A, Moonroof, Tonneau Cover, Rigid LED's, and so on. I had driven several Raptors previously and was aware of the wonkiness of the transmission and knew this was something I wanted to address.

After spending time on FRF, I was sure I was going to use the Cobb AP, but reading further convinced me to take the plunge with Winfield. I'm not sure I have much new or different to add, but after corresponding with him via the chat function on his website, he gave me his phone number, and we texted and talked. Like everyone says, he was super responsive, answered all my questions, and gave me a comfort level with my decision. I ordered performance spark plugs and the AP with GooseTuned Stage 1 and TCM.

Two Saturdays ago I installed the Cobb OEM (Stage 0) ECU tune and Cobb OEM+ TCM tune. Took the truck out that evening and was astounded by the change in the transmission. Definitely what the truck should have been from the factory.

The next day, after my first experience gapping spark plugs, I replaced the plugs in the truck. Glad I did, as the originals looked pretty rough. Then I proceeded to install the Stage 1 GooseTune. Once again absolutely blown away! Over the next 5 or 6 days I sent logs to Winfield, and his typical turn-around time getting updated tunes back to me was just a few hours. We did 5 iterations, and he said my truck was finalized.

I don't put a lot of miles on my vehicles, as I live very close to everything I do, but I am so impressed with the smooth power delivery and instant responsiveness of the truck now. Taking it out even for short school runs is a total joy! I'm looking forward to getting it dirty as well.

Like pretty much everyone says, based on my experience thus far, if you have the opportunity, go GooseTuned and don't look back! I'll likely report back in 6-12 months with any further updates/revelations, but so far couldn't be more pleased!

Thank you Winfield for the amazing product and service, and everyone here for all the valuable insight!

Wow Thank you very very much for all of the detail!! I really appreciate that!

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Nice write up--I need to bite the bullet and go GOOSE lol----what are the performance spark plugs you speak of and do we really need them????