GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moog5050

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I finally tested the local E85 and mixed it with 10% ethanol premium to E50. Need to send Winfield the 2 runs I did in 4th from 2k to redline for tuning but they felt really good. Truck feels like my Dinan tuned BMW 550ix did and that was a smooth rocket. And this is the basic E50 tune from goose tuned. I already know I will love the E50 tune.

Also put new rubber on today - Falken Wildpeak - they feel great. Quiet and much better than my worn KO2s. I feel a mid 4 second 0-60 coming soon!

smgilles

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another shout out to Winfield (@GooseTuned). A few things. First off my XDI EVO pump needed some work and Winfield reached out to XDI on my behalf and the company made it right by sending me a new pump. Then I had to uninstall the tune to be able to get the PCM Cam phaser flash completed and after the uninstall there was a check engine light that would not clear. Win walked me through it on a Saturday night at 9 pm. Now that’s customer service.

Well I got the cam phaser flash today - all was well. I drove it home and put the XDI pump and flashed the e85 map and sweet sweet glory. After driving around with no tune for 2 days I am not sure how anyone can be happy with the performance of these trucks stock. The e85 map just hits so hard. Remember it’s smiles per gallon!

Thank you Winfield!

Attachments

• 6CDE903F-F2E4-4A1F-A6E3-6C23B8ED899D.jpeg
    6CDE903F-F2E4-4A1F-A6E3-6C23B8ED899D.jpeg
    149.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 7D1061DF-F47C-4356-975A-090FE241BDA7.jpeg
    7D1061DF-F47C-4356-975A-090FE241BDA7.jpeg
    188 KB · Views: 25

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another shout out to Winfield (@GooseTuned). A few things. First off my XDI EVO pump needed some work and Winfield reached out to XDI on my behalf and the company made it right by sending me a new pump. Then I had to uninstall the tune to be able to get the PCM Cam phaser flash completed and after the uninstall there was a check engine light that would not clear. Win walked me through it on a Saturday night at 9 pm. Now that’s customer service.

Well I got the cam phaser flash today - all was well. I drove it home and put the XDI pump and flashed the e85 map and sweet sweet glory. After driving around with no tune for 2 days I am not sure how anyone can be happy with the performance of these trucks stock. The e85 map just hits so hard. Remember it’s smiles per gallon!

Thank you Winfield!
1634593550614.gif

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Thank you Winfield!

Thank you man!! Happy to help you, thanks for the feedback here!