GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spdrcrj

Reaction score
Hey Winfield, I'm planning to do stage 2 tune after I install a CVF intercooler and 170* thermostat next feb/mar in Vegas (~60*). I got Goosetuned this last month with ambient temps being around 112*. Should I wait to do stage 2 with these same temps for extra safety and consistency or do you read the data logs and compensate accordingly?

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would tune in warmer weather. It’s the “about as bad as it’ll be” weather that I like to tune in and see how the temperature is affecting tuning.

If the truck is going to be operating in those conditions then I’d like to see how it performs

snt505

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question on the TCM tune. I know shift tables on the TCM strategy are partially based on accelerator pedal position. However, the dynamic pedal control changes the throttle response based on pedal position. Is there any compensation for changes to that dynamic pedal control or are shift schedules still based on strict pedal position? I'm slightly worried with higher DPC settings I'll end up lugging the truck more than I would with a lower DPC setting.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It’s based on a few other things, not just app. Driveshaft speed and a few other inputs.

Dpc won’t effect it

snt505

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s based on a few other things, not just app. Driveshaft speed and a few other inputs.

Dpc won’t effect it
Got it thanks. That answered my question. I was wondering if there was some factor applied to APP with DPC changes but sounds like no. Thanks again!

Spdrcrj

Reaction score
I would tune in warmer weather. It’s the “about as bad as it’ll be” weather that I like to tune in and see how the temperature is affecting tuning.

If the truck is going to be operating in those conditions then I’d like to see how it performs
ok, I thought that might be the case but wasn't sure. Thank you for the reply. I'll wait until next summer to stage 2 the truck.

cao0215

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just do the recall of my ford 17 raptor flashed by ford, and now I can’t install the cobb of my goose tune, and it shows the msg didn’t support, anyway i can install my goose custom tune?