GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cobb tunes are good tunes but they are kind of generic so they work on all the Raptors. The GooseTune is a custom tune from Winfield specific to your truck via data logging and is way smoother and more refined with more power than the off-the-shelf Cobb maps. His tune is an additional tune that you have to purchase and if you would like his transmission TCM tune that is additional also but all of it is well worth it.

it’s kind of like buying a suit off the rack or having a suit custom tailored to you

Tim Eldredge

Reaction score
The Cobb tunes are good tunes but they are kind of generic so they work on all the Raptors. The GooseTune is a custom tune from Winfield specific to your truck via data logging and is way smoother and more refined with more power than the off-the-shelf Cobb maps. His tune is an additional tune that you have to purchase and if you would like his transmission TCM tune that is additional also but all of it is well worth it.

it’s kind of like buying a suit off the rack or having a suit custom tailored to you
Thanx!!!
Its something I am interested in doing for sure.
I will reach out to Winfield and get some quotes!

Igor Sakhnov

Reaction score
Kudos to Winfield on his GooseTune! Just finished tuning the truck and it is night and day, both transmission and performance wise. Amazing turn around time (literally measure going home from work, email to Winfield and get updates next day).

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Kudos to Winfield on his GooseTune! Just finished tuning the truck and it is night and day, both transmission and performance wise. Amazing turn around time (literally measure going home from work, email to Winfield and get updates next day).

Thank you Igor!! I appreciate you getting back to me quickly as well!!

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Man oh man!!
I have been battling myself on pulling the trigger on the Cobb Access Port and tune. If you guys on the forum can clearify for me on the Goose Tune? Is the Goose Tune an addition to the Cobb tune to help smooth out hard shifting while driving? Or what exactly is the Goose Tune I have been seeing videos popping up all over YouTube about it.

I have a S&B Intake and just recently installed a Mishimoto Intercooler. I live in CO and 91 Octane is what we have available. I just am hesitant on tuning for the simple fact I dont wanna screw up my truck or void any warrenty!!

Yep, as mentioned its a custom tune for your specific truck/location/local fuel/environment. So being able to log and see how your truck is running through the process I'm able to dial the truck even more so.

Tuning is/logging it is real easy. I can of course help you out personally if you need the assistance too.