GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been sidetracked, but have been meaning to update this thread. After determining that Oklahoma non ethanol 91 sucks balls. We went through the tune again and went with an E20 tune so I can blend E85 with the 91. This would allow flexibility just in case E85 isn’t available. I also decided to spring for the transmission tune since the COBB tune took forever to shift gears.

I am happy to report that I now am driving the truck like a 3 year old. Even the traction control system can’t keep up with the truck anymore. I agree with the poster above. 4A is a must with TC off. The truck is a wheel spin machine now.

I highly recommend the trans tune to tighten the shifts. It drives better than the COBB OEM+ and shifts faster.

You mean you have the Goose tune Trans shift update instead of the COBB trans? Is it that much of a diff, cause I have heard the COBB trans shif is spot on! what the diff with the Goose trans?

Barnesy

Reaction score
How do you guys measure the amount of e85 you are putting in to get the e50 blend? Specifically if you don’t fill up with a completely empty tank. If I know I am going on a trip tomorrow and I am at say 1/3 of a tank then how do I ensure I get the blend right?
I read through this whole thread, and I may have missed it. So I apologize if that is the case. I am pretty sure I am going to be reaching out to get my truck goosetuned and I have e85 and 93 right down the road. Knowing I have the right mixture is my only hesitation. Is there another thread discussing this? Thanks

Nood1es

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you guys measure the amount of e85 you are putting in to get the e50 blend? Specifically if you don’t fill up with a completely empty tank. If I know I am going on a trip tomorrow and I am at say 1/3 of a tank then how do I ensure I get the blend right?
I read through this whole thread, and I may have missed it. So I apologize if that is the case. I am pretty sure I am going to be reaching out to get my truck goosetuned and I have e85 and 93 right down the road. Knowing I have the right mixture is my only hesitation. Is there another thread discussing this? Thanks

Pick up an ethanol tester first to test the e85 at that pump.

then use this.
https://www.brewcityboost.com/about/ethanol-calculator/

smgilles

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Buy an ethanol tester. I keep mine in my glove box. Test the ethanol content of the e85. I get gas at the same pump so I test that pump once/month. I know a half tank is 13 gallons or 3/4 tank is 19.5 gallons then plug that into my e85 app on my iphone (actually called e85 mix) and it will tell you exactly how much e85 (based on ethanol %) and 93 octane.

It's very simple once you have done it once or twice.

https://burgertuning.com/products/ethanol-content-tester

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What mods you have what is the best CAI OUT THERE

That is testing for my very first stock truck findings, I make about 15whp peak power, and about 40whp more at 6000rpm!! COBB is my choice for CAI.

You mean you have the Goose tune Trans shift update instead of the COBB trans? Is it that much of a diff, cause I have heard the COBB trans shif is spot on! what the diff with the Goose trans?

Mine is a little bit more firm. COBB is spot on, I can make specific changes to what you'd like.

For those of you who need to blend just reach out to me via email and I can get you the blending calculator I use, its SUPER easy! wgr073 at gmail.com

Cuzin Eddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay guys....I have a 2018 and I have had MPT tunes, Cobb Tunes, Ora550 Tunes, and I have to say my favorite by far is my Goosetune. I’m not saying the other tunes weren’t good but overall experience with Winfield has been unmatched! His knowledge, customer service, and TRANSMISSION Tune has made my truck a totally different truck. I already have 56k miles on my 18 so I drive it a lot. I was getting ready to trade it in on something but I reserved the new Bronco, and after my Goosetune it made me fall in love all over again with the Raptor so I decided I will keep the Raptor and see just how many miles I can get out of a Eco Boost.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Okay guys....I have a 2018 and I have had MPT tunes, Cobb Tunes, Ora550 Tunes, and I have to say my favorite by far is my Goosetune. I’m not saying the other tunes weren’t good but overall experience with Winfield has been unmatched! His knowledge, customer service, and TRANSMISSION Tune has made my truck a totally different truck. I already have 56k miles on my 18 so I drive it a lot. I was getting ready to trade it in on something but I reserved the new Bronco, and after my Goosetune it made me fall in love all over again with the Raptor so I decided I will keep the Raptor and see just how many miles I can get out of a Eco Boost.

Thank you very much for posting your experience with the platform and letting us know how you feel now!! I really appreciate it! Super glad you're happy :)

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score

Sorry I have been out of pocket for a few days now. The COBB tune was good, better than stock. I ran OEM+ because Sport was too jerky. The OEM+ still had skip shift and the time between shifts and loss of boost was pretty pronounced. The Goosetuned trans tune shifts faster and it is more seem less than the COBB sport tune. If I had to describe it I would say it fits nicely between OEM+ and Sport.