GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeerHunter44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Completed the data logging and revision process with Win. Tune is DIALED in. Took 7 revisions to get it perfect. I had no complaints or specific concerns about any of the revisions so the entire process was Win tweaking them based on the datalogs. This thing screams when you put the hammer down. It is also extremely refined under light throttle. I like the “5” setting under the dynamic pedal control to go along with Win’s tune. It’s not an exaggeration to say the Raptor feels like a totally different truck and is honestly what I would have expected from Ford. Thanks Win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Completed the data logging and revision process with Win. Tune is DIALED in. Took 7 revisions to get it perfect. I had no complaints or specific concerns about any of the revisions so the entire process was Win tweaking them based on the datalogs. This thing screams when you put the hammer down. It is also extremely refined under light throttle. I like the “5” setting under the dynamic pedal control to go along with Win’s tune. It’s not an exaggeration to say the Raptor feels like a totally different truck and is honestly what I would have expected from Ford. Thanks Win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!!! And thanks for the write up letting us all know how it is and how you enjoy it! You were quick getting me logs so I could get you revisions quickly as well!

Thanks man!

KAJRIP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took advantage of the Black Friday discount and bought direct from Winfield. Went with Stage 1 w/TCM.

From the way the truck now runs to the level of service from Winfield this was totally worth it. You won’t be disappointed.

AB85112F-BB75-4AF4-9CFD-7FAE4FE8F031.jpeg

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Heck ya man!!! Thanks so much once again, I appreciate you getting back to me in a timely manner with logging! Helps a lot! Glad you're enjoying it!

Jon_Solo

Reaction score
For anyone on the fence about tuning, get off it. And if you can swing it get off on the side of Goose Tuned.

I’m a total noob with this and between the ease of the Accessport and Win’s incredible customer service and product I couldn’t be happier.

His 93oct paired with the Cobb Sport TCM map and Dynamic Pedal Control set to 5 is probably more fun than a truck should be. I’m stuck working from home now like many and I love ripping around so much I just make up reasons to go around the block and legit feel sad when I don’t get a chance to get out.

I’ve got a few other things coming but I could seriously stop here and never be unhappy with this truck.

Goose her!

Last edited:
OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the final review Jon, I really appreciate it!! I'm super thrilled that you found the right combination and that you're happy!!! Thank you again!

ex10psi

Reaction score
I want to pile in here.... Win and I had to do more revisions than typical I think and that's because where I live we get a LOT of rain this time of year. I couldn't get any traction after rev 1 or 2, the truck gained so much more power. haha.... I really enjoyed the process, I will be honest I thought maybe much of the positive review was fluff and took it with a grain of salt and didn't expect much. I was wrong, the reviews are all legit and I'm very satisfied. I'm still scratching my head why the truck didn't come like this... or at the very least if it was at least 20% of what a goosetuned truck is it'd make more sense. Thanks Win!!

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I want to pile in here.... Win and I had to do more revisions than typical I think and that's because where I live we get a LOT of rain this time of year. I couldn't get any traction after rev 1 or 2, the truck gained so much more power. haha.... I really enjoyed the process, I will be honest I thought maybe much of the positive review was fluff and took it with a grain of salt and didn't expect much. I was wrong, the reviews are all legit and I'm very satisfied. I'm still scratching my head why the truck didn't come like this... or at the very least if it was at least 20% of what a goosetuned truck is it'd make more sense. Thanks Win!!

Thanks a ton man! These trucks make so much torque that getting a clean pull in wet conditions is almost impossible.

I’m glad you’re satisfied!! That’s all that matters. Maaaaybe Ford will fix that with the Gen 3 haha