GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Calin

Reaction score
Did you do it on your own and how happy are you with the set up?

I assume you are boosting the low side fuel pump too?

yes I did, honestly took about 30 min.
I’m not a mechanic, it’s literally a few screws unplug the lines and put the new one in.
I love it, best money I’ve spent so far besides the tune. Truck is faster with 93 gas too.

Nope, just the pump... with the evo version @wgr73 has, you just change the pump inside the engine bay and you’re E85 ready.

Last edited:

TYRCS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes I did, honestly took about 30 min.
I’m not a mechanic, it’s literally a few screws unplug the lines and put the new one in.
I love it, best money I’ve spent so far besides the tune. Truck is faster with 93 gas too.

Nope, just the pump... with the evo version @wgr73 has, you just change the pump inside the engine bay and you’re E85 ready.

Are you going to add in the JMS Fuel Pump Booster?

Are you seeing any low side fuel pressure drop off durning high demand?

Calin

Reaction score
Are you going to add in the JMS Fuel Pump Booster?

Are you seeing any low side fuel pressure drop off durning high demand?

No, it’s not needed :) no pressure dropping at all. We did 4 revisions of the map based on the quality of fuel I have in fort Myers Fl.
That’s the reason I held out, I didn’t want to mess with auxiliary boosters.

For those that are interested the pump is on goose tuned Website.
It may sound like I work for him but I don’t... I’m just a satisfied client.

smgilles

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, it’s not needed :) no pressure dropping at all. We did 4 revisions of the map based on the quality of fuel I have in fort Myers Fl.
That’s the reason I held out, I didn’t want to mess with auxiliary boosters.

For those that are interested the pump is on goose tuned Website.
It may sound like I work for him but I don’t... I’m just a satisfied client.

I’m beyond tempted. I’ll have to ask Win his thoughts on full E85 in these cold Minnesota winters.

Thanks for the insight.

WoahItsRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or you could do like I did, buy the pump @wgr73 has for sale, and pump straight e85 in your tank :)
I didn’t want to mess with the e50 mix, I’ve spent money on crap that didn’t give me no where near the satisfaction full e85 gives you.
Do you have a list of what mods you're running? 0-60 times, quarter, dyno numbers, etc? I've been researching e85 lately and would wanna know how big of a difference it would be over 93 stage 2 with Goosetune

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Calin

Reaction score
No other mods besides the pump. I’m thinking of changing transmission cooler to mishimoto when I push it for prolonged period of time, I’ve see it go over 200.

For now the difference between 95 and e85 is enough for my butt dyno to enjoy. Ofc till I get the itch again to upgrade the intercooler.
I’ll try to clock some 0-60 next week and post it here.

I didn’t do the upgrade to race it, hell I don’t even drive it off-road. I drive it to work and back home daily.
My issue with it was, for the money I paid for the truck, it wasn’t putting a smile on my face every time I drove it.

I’m sure I’ll upgrade it again, for right now it makes me smile when I press the gas pedal and leave the other cars in my rear view mirror.

Last edited:

smgilles

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have a list of what mods you're running? 0-60 times, quarter, dyno numbers, etc? I've been researching e85 lately and would wanna know how big of a difference it would be over 93 stage 2 with Goosetune

Goose quoted me a gain of 50 WHP from stage 2 91 octane vs e50. Butt dyno agrees.

I’m running CAI, upgraded IC, turbo inlets, and colder plugs.

Calin

Reaction score
Goose quoted me a gain of 50 WHP from stage 2 91 octane vs e50. Butt dyno agrees.

I’m running CAI, upgraded IC, turbo inlets, and colder plugs.

I think I saw him post on this thread, on e85 running 4x4 you should be at 4.6 sec 0-60 on stage one and 4.3 respectively on stage two, if my memory serves me right.

WoahItsRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I saw him post on this thread, on e85 running 4x4 you should be at 4.6 sec 0-60 on stage one and 4.3 respectively on stage two, if my memory serves me right.
I'm at 4.49s 0-60 on 93oct stage two goose, Cobb fmic, Cobb cai, corsa sport exhaust. Slight uphill on my "drag" strip test area lol

Unsure if that would be worth the cost to upgrade off those numbers compared to my current setup