GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just got it Dennis!! Thank you!

Ships in a few minutes with the orders from last night and this morning! Check your email

smgilles

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If any of you folks have access to e85 at the pump I highly recommend you get an e50 map from Win. E50>>>>>>>stage 2 91 octane (goosed).

DetTigers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question regarding the E50 tune- do you have to manually calculate how much E85 and 93 gas to put in at every fill up?

smgilles

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Question regarding the E50 tune- do you have to manually calculate how much E85 and 93 gas to put in at every fill up?

Yes. You want to make sure your ethanol mixture is as close to an ethanol of 50% as possible. Win will send you an Excel spreadsheet for mixing. I use an app on my iPhone called (E85 mix). Even though the pump says e85 the amount of ethanol in it may not be that high, especially depending on the season. I have seen e60 - e85 from the same pump over the past 6 months.

You will need an ethanol tester to measure the ethanol content at the pump and then calculate how many gallons of "e85" and 91/93 octane to give a final outcome of e50. If you use the same pump all the time then you can get my measuring the e85 ethanol content once per month vs if you are hitting a different station then I highly recommend you measure at the pump each time.

It literally takes 3 minutes to know the ethanol content. I have been running e50 for the past 12,000 miles and every time I have to go back to the Goosed 91 stage 2 it's like someone neutered the truck.

https://www.fuel-it.com/ethanol-content-tester/

DetTigers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. You want to make sure your ethanol mixture is as close to an ethanol of 50% as possible. Win will send you an Excel spreadsheet for mixing. I use an app on my iPhone called (E85 mix). Even though the pump says e85 the amount of ethanol in it may not be that high, especially depending on the season. I have seen e60 - e85 from the same pump over the past 6 months.

You will need an ethanol tester to measure the ethanol content at the pump and then calculate how many gallons of "e85" and 91/93 octane to give a final outcome of e50. If you use the same pump all the time then you can get my measuring the e85 ethanol content once per month vs if you are hitting a different station then I highly recommend you measure at the pump each time.

It literally takes 3 minutes to know the ethanol content. I have been running e50 for the past 12,000 miles and every time I have to go back to the Goosed 91 stage 2 it's like someone neutered the truck.

https://www.fuel-it.com/ethanol-content-tester/
Thanks for the great info. Is the MPG affected much?

smgilles

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the great info. Is the MPG affected much?

Your gas mileage will drop for sure. Mostly because ethanol has a lower energy content/less combustion power vs gasoline, so it takes more to generate equivalent combustion, and partially because you won't be able to keep your foot out of it. I'd say on average it is a 10 - 15% decrease in mileage, especially in town spirited driving.

The cost equals out because e85 is subsidized and cheaper. You are basically getting to buy race gas for $1.69 per/gallon. I believe the octane of e85 is ~100 - 105. 91 octane in my area is almost $3.00 per/gallon.

Calin

Reaction score
Or you could do like I did, buy the pump @wgr73 has for sale, and pump straight e85 in your tank :)
I didn’t want to mess with the e50 mix, I’ve spent money on crap that didn’t give me no where near the satisfaction full e85 gives you.

smgilles

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or you could do like I did, buy the pump @wgr73 has for sale, and pump straight e85 in your tank :)
I didn’t want to mess with the e50 mix, I’ve spent money on crap that didn’t give me no where near the satisfaction full e85 gives you.

Did you do it on your own and how happy are you with the set up?

I assume you are boosting the low side fuel pump too?

Last edited:

DetTigers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much horsepower (or difference in 0-60) in the E50 Stage 2 tune vs the regular 93 Stage 2 tune?