GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoahItsRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not looking to minimize at all.

those are numbers from the odb and it doesn’t know the difference between wheel spin and acceleration.
No wheel spin on my current setup on launch, sometimes wheel hop but didn't post those numbers as they end up being slower.

And being hooked up to the OBD port, its registering when it actually hits 60 on the speedo, giving a percentage done til it hits. Right when I get to 60 I see the AP stop and display the times. How would the 0-60 time be affected in a way that you are saying?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

WoahItsRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve used the same style of timer and I get similar times too. I have one of those cool dash gauges that replaces half the driver side vent and plugs into the obd as well. For fun, I had access to a VBOX 0-60 timer and did several consistent runs. With my gauge the Best Time I had was 4.28 and the “worst” about 4.7. With the vbox I was consistently right about 4.7-4.8.

So I’m not sure they’re as accurate as I’d like them to be. Yours might be spot on. I didn’t have OEM tires and did have a recalibrated speedometer. That could be some of the discrepancy.
I can't speak for how accurate it is tbh. I know the truck is way faster off the line and throughout the powerband.
All I know is that, for me, I am happy with the end result from Goosetuned, and still have the mod bug to further improve the times with other add ons. Just trying to figure out whether it's worth it or not with a new v8 raptor coming out. I won't grab the first year model, but second year ill be all over it

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

bigsakius

Reaction score
As everyone has said Win is awesome. I got my tune 2 months ago and have driven 5000 miles since adding it and not one hiccup! Finally got my last revision and it’s almost perfect. Almost perfect because perfect would be a stage 2 with E50 maybe next year.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you!!! I'm glad you're enjoying it! 5000mi in 2 months is a TON! Hahaha, glad its running well :)

t4arghhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Win!

Went from a COBB Stage 2 OTS Tune (NO TCM) to the Goosetune w/ TCM. Ultra fast-turnaround. I bought the tune, had it downloaded, installed on the truck in less than 20minutes from when i purchased it.

Takeaway:

-I didn't have TCM before so it was a huge improvement. The car is very jerky and shifts like complete crap from factory. This is fixed completely with the TCM tune
-Power is increased even more than the COBB OTS Stage 2 provides. More of the...pull you back into your seat action.
-I have a off-road trip coming in 2 weeks so i'll get a chance to put on some long highway miles, as well as run her in baja mode.

Did some WOT pulls for data logging but i did some spirited pulls as well in Sport mode and it chirped the tires pretty hard hahah. Feel greats so far.

How do you feel this setup will stack up against a 2020 5.7L tundra with a Magnuson supercharger and tune (no other mods)?

TYRCS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Win!

Went from a COBB Stage 2 OTS Tune (NO TCM) to the Goosetune w/ TCM. Ultra fast-turnaround. I bought the tune, had it downloaded, installed on the truck in less than 20minutes from when i purchased it.

Takeaway:

-I didn't have TCM before so it was a huge improvement. The car is very jerky and shifts like complete crap from factory. This is fixed completely with the TCM tune
-Power is increased even more than the COBB OTS Stage 2 provides. More of the...pull you back into your seat action.
-I have a off-road trip coming in 2 weeks so i'll get a chance to put on some long highway miles, as well as run her in baja mode.

Did some WOT pulls for data logging but i did some spirited pulls as well in Sport mode and it chirped the tires pretty hard hahah. Feel greats so far.

How do you feel this setup will stack up against a 2020 5.7L tundra with a Magnuson supercharger and tune (no other mods)?

The Tundra is too heavy probably won't even break 6 second mark 0-to 60

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Win!

Takeaway:

Heck ya!!!