GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hdaniel85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While I know either a factory location IC upgrade or the next level up(FMIC)is a must upgrade in these trucks. But curious how a tuner like yourself would rate various other bolt on’s? And if they make any worthwhile power on a stock tune or more worthwhile on a custom tune. Or are very few worth using at all?

This would help myself and others mod more effectively or maybe decide if a tune is the only worthwhile way to go. I know the dyno tells the story. True some just improve drive ability.

Win tuned my stock truck and the difference was night and day, I had to tune it back to stock for my 10k maintenance and it felt like a ****... The tune spoiled me! I then tuned it back to the custom tune Winfield gave me and I was a happy camper again.

Since then I've put on a AFE Magnum Force 2 CAI, AWE 2FG exhaust. I don't feel like the bolt ons helped a whole lot, I can definitely here the turbos a lot more which is awesome and the exhaust note is a little deeper.

My next mod is the FMIC for sure.

Thanks Winfield!

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta comment again how happy I am with Winfield's tune! Hands down great guy! I'm getting ready to do his E50 tune! Anyone who's hesitating, don't! You won't regret it!

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
be prepared for E50 tune thats what I have been running since march

its bad ass spin the tires fun you wont ever want to run the 91 or 93 tune again

Gotta comment again how happy I am with Winfield's tune! Hands down great guy! I'm getting ready to do his E50 tune! Anyone who's hesitating, don't! You won't regret it!

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you guys!!

Those of you who have messaged me and I replied late I apologize! I didn't see any notifications

2orque43

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got mine ordered! Stage 1 W/TCM. I've been lurking here long enough, figured it was time to pull the trigger. Looking forward to working with you! @wgr73