GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
On 91 that's what I would expect. Don't have 91 here.

also you should really watch your IAT's over 20psi, especially 22. you might find find you don't make the power you think you do past a couple dyno pulls, like if you were using the truck as intended.

I am running a flex fuel tune as well, of course you will love the results.

Charge air temps were ok, they did raise up towards the end of the run but only by about 15-20*. I'm sure once the truck heats up the crappy Front Mount Intercooler isn't doing its job. I didn't have that issue on the dyno but it was fairly chilly in there.

kboom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tyson told me a lot about you. I will be up there this weekend. Good write up!

Kino

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you guys want an Accessport + custom tune let me know

View attachment 117899

what are we talking about with your custom tuned installed? how does it differ with stock 91 tune from cobb! I do not have access to any E fuel, so Im just wanting 87/91---But living in AK where its sea level can we get by running 91/93 tune with ONLY 90 octane?

Last edited:

Eli Caraveli

Reaction score
I never tuned a truck or a car before so forgive my ignorance:

1. Looking at everything you guys posted, I only understood HP and Torque gain. If I buy it, would I be able to program it just to gain the two? Easy? Hard?
2. Any issues with warranty, or is there an option to erase any trace of tune before going to the dealer?
3. Everything works perfect now with no issues, so am I taking a risk or potential issues with the engine, turbos?
4. Do I need to buy the intake for it to work better?

Sorry for the newby questions, and Thank you.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
1. Looking at everything you guys posted, I only understood HP and Torque gain. If I buy it, would I be able to program it just to gain the two? Easy? Hard?

You’d buy an Accessport from me, I’d load my custom tune file and you’d pick up the power and torque. Cobb makes it super easy!

2. Any issues with warranty, or is there an option to erase any trace of tune before going to the dealer?

You can Unmarry the Accessport before any dealer work

3. Everything works perfect now with no issues, so am I taking a risk or potential issues with the engine, turbos?

There is always added risk when making more power than stock. My truck has been flawless. I have another buddy who has made 425whp+ for the last year and has no issues either!

4. Do I need to buy the intake for it to work better?

No intake needed. The Cobb intake sounds great though, but it’s not needed to make this power or torque