GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Killer

Reaction score
Once again many thanks to Goose Tuned, I installed the COBB TCM MAP in my Raptor, by now I m using the Sport map, truck runs great.....smooth and powerfull shifts, ready to burn some rubber everytime you hit the throttle...............its definetelly no lag in term of Transmission.

Many thank for your help and support Goose!!.

One happy customer!!

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Once again many thanks to Goose Tuned, I installed the COBB TCM MAP in my Raptor, by now I m using the Sport map, truck runs great.....smooth and powerfull shifts, ready to burn some rubber everytime you hit the throttle...............its definetelly no lag in term of Transmission.

Many thank for your help and support Goose!!.

One happy customer!!

Heck ya!!! Glad you are enjoying it!!

cant wait to get my 93 and E50 goose tune all dialed in guess i need the TCM goose tune also now to be full bad ass

:)

Granelli

Reaction score
Yes the Goose Tune Itself and the entire process is top notch. Truly rare level of customer service from a small company. Glad I decided to give it a try. Completely surpassed all expectations. The truck was great with just the tune and didn't seem like it needed a TCM tune necessarily but after a short debate, I decided to do the TCM tune as well. WOW. The truck is such a better driving package now and can really only be described as this is how the trans should have worked even at stock power levels. Putting power down is more predictable, driving the truck fast is easier and more relaxing. And theres just none of the stock drive-ability issues. This morning it was 13 degrees outside and starting out in sport mode with sport TCM tune was perfectly smooth.

For anyone debating the additional cost of the goose tune and tcm on top on the accessport, it makes sense once you have it all. Both Cobb and GooseTuned are also highly professional honest and caring businesses.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey! Thanks a lot for your honest feedback! We really appreciate you letting the community know how you feel about the products as well as the whole tuning process. Again, thank you very much!!