GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

amg55driver

Reaction score
so how does your tuning works? i did not read the whole 31 pages, but I went to your website, you charge $350 for your custom tune right? how fast is the turn around period? you need date logging from Cobb AP? please let me know.

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so how does your tuning works? i did not read the whole 31 pages, but I went to your website, you charge $350 for your custom tune right? how fast is the turn around period? you need date logging from Cobb AP? please let me know.

I’m currently working with Winfield to tune my truck and he is a downright great guy. Listens to your input on the tune and so far they have been so smooth and he usually gets back to you within an hour. Can’t wait to finish up my remote tuning with him!

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I’m currently working with Winfield to tune my truck and he is a downright great guy. Listens to your input on the tune and so far they have been so smooth and he usually gets back to you within an hour. Can’t wait to finish up my remote tuning with him!

Thanks man!!

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yesterday a friend stopped by the house with his C63 Amg Benz that has an amg reflash. It’s a pretty quick car. I offered to let him drive my truck with Goose stage 2 93oct map, I followed my truck with the Benz. We got on the highway and he gassed the raptor, the Benz and the raptor pulled evenly for a few gears!! The Benz did eventually run up on my truck, I couldn’t believe the raptor with 37s and beadlocks pulled with the amg. My bud Joey COULDN’T believe it and kept laughing and shaking his head!!! GOOSE TUNE IS A BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and this hasn’t been datalogged and tweaked, just what he sent me!! Unreal!!!

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anybody running the goosetuned get any misfire codes?

I ran up to 122mph in sport mode with cobb stage2 and got a misfire code.

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah so far no misfire codes for me! Still working on tweaking the tune but nothing but smoothness here! I was hesitant about spending and extra 350 on top of the Cobb tune but it’s worth every penny and more. I thought it was going to be one maybe 2 revisions max but Winfield is really dialing it in! Anyone on the fence about it, believe me it’s worth it!

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yesterday a friend stopped by the house with his C63 Amg Benz that has an amg reflash. It’s a pretty quick car. I offered to let him drive my truck with Goose stage 2 93oct map, I followed my truck with the Benz. We got on the highway and he gassed the raptor, the Benz and the raptor pulled evenly for a few gears!! The Benz did eventually run up on my truck, I couldn’t believe the raptor with 37s and beadlocks pulled with the amg. My bud Joey COULDN’T believe it and kept laughing and shaking his head!!! GOOSE TUNE IS A BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and this hasn’t been datalogged and tweaked, just what he sent me!! Unreal!!!

Hahaha I lol’d at this one!! Nothing like surprising a C63!!

Thanks a ton for the positive feedback and support guys it really means a lot!