GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NE Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can monitor trans temp on the dash. The 4 gauges on top of instrument cluster... the far right gauge can be toggled between boost pressure and trans temp through Truck Info > Gauge Selection

Yes I know you can do that as well. The COBB AP will allow up to 6 gauges in real time as well and I would like the actual temp read out on the AP screen

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to get my truck on a dyno. I have the mpt tune(nothing else added). I'm just so leary of shops and not knowing if they are good or not...or actually "give a shit, or not". anyone know of a good speed shop that seems to really care about their mission in the Southwest Ohio area?

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes I know you can do that as well. The COBB AP will allow up to 6 gauges in real time as well and I would like the actual temp read out on the AP screen

I’ll check. Trans tuning is not included for the Accessport yet so it may not be accessible

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope,

But I’ve run every tune on the market with the exception of 2 that I know of, and they weren’t worth my time.

How many have you run? I haven’t run a Cobb tune yet and I won’t until they can get me transmission access.

I think the original poster did a fine job on his tune. He took the truck to the limits of what a tune can do. MORE than just MPT has done the same. I just happen to run MPT because they do the complete package better than the other guys and back it up with tried and true customer service.

Like it or not boss, MPT is the gold standard to measure against.

And to the original poster.... I would not hesitate to let him dyno tune my truck. Once he has transmission access, he’s going to help a lot of folks put smiles on their faces. He tuned a VERY nice power curve and put a lot of time into it. He just doesn’t have access to the TCM yet.

This guy on MPT payroll?? Every COBB post has included him doubting its ability and then throwing the MPT name into conversation. Not trying to start anything but it’s just what I’m seeing. I’m not bias either way but for a product that was released 4 days ago only time will tell if it’s the real deal.

Great work on getting us some dyno numbers for those of us that usually have to follow what manufacturers say.

Last edited:

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This guy on MPT payroll?? Every COBB post has included him doubting its ability and then throwing the MPT name into conversation. Not trying to start anything but it’s just what I’m seeing. I’m not bias either way but for a product that was released 4 days ago only time will tell if it’s the real deal.

Great work on getting us some dyno numbers for those of us that usually have to follow what manufacturers say.

If that’s what you took from his posts you missed his point completely.

As it stands today Cobb is not the best option available for the money and performance if your looking for tunes that come with TCM and Sport mode as well as towing built in for $675.

Cobb May be the best if you know how to do your own tuning, have a dyno or the time to datalog. TCM tuning comes with additional time and cost. We all know dyno time is not cheap.

How much is the TCM tuning from Cobb?

In other words what you get out of the box with MPT will cost you much more with Cobb at this time. The rest is all a guessing game.

Awesome time to have a Gen2 as the Gen1 was all about transmission tuning not much on the table for HP/TQ with no FI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious... are you running a catch can or AOS on your truck?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nope,

And to the original poster.... I would not hesitate to let him dyno tune my truck. Once he has transmission access, he’s going to help a lot of folks put smiles on their faces. He tuned a VERY nice power curve and put a lot of time into it. He just doesn’t have access to the TCM yet.

I appreciate the kind words Guy! Thank you