GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've been Goosetuned! and it delivers.

Contacted Win last week with a few questions and received prompt and detailed answers. Figured if his tune was half as responsive as he was I would be impressed.

Ran into a minor technical problem loading the GT so Win had me load the Cobb 91 to run for a day so he could email an updated tune.

The Cobb 91 was ok if you are on the fence between a Cobb stage 1 or 2 I would recommend going straight into #2.

Loaded the Gooose the other day and have been driving it for a few days. Now coming from my background of driving tuned diesels and supercharged small blocks I tend to drive between 1/4-1/2 throttle and have always had plenty of power on tap. The Goose tune pulls really hard but I keep feeling like I had to have my foot into it to really experience it.

So last night I decided to play with dynamic pedal control while waiting for my sons baseball practice to end. Set it to +4 loaded up the bags and proceeded to spin tires pulling out of the grass parking lot...holy crap +4 is sensitive but the truck responds instantly even in normal mode even better in sport mode. While +4 was fun I backed it down to +3 this morning and have been extremely pleased. Now I cruise around in normal mode with plenty of power on tap whereas with the stock truck sport mode was the only way to feel any acceleration.

Ran in to my buddy who owns a '18 Raptor at D&D this morning and advised to him to get this tune asap to wake his truck up.

Thx and looking forward to doing some fine tuning in the future.

Thanks a lot Max for the kind words!! I’m glad to see you’re enjoying the truck so much!!! Makes me happy.

If you ever have any questions or technical issues please feel free to ask! I’m here to help.

lxu

Reaction score
Ok, long post sorry lol… Speechless… the Goose tune is insane. I think Ford Performance should have their trucks tuned by Mr Goose! My truck felt sluggish and wanted with a wow factor and this delivers no question. Cobb Acessport made it extremely easy for me to send him my logs for revisions to be made. After 4-5 revisions, we finally dialed it in and saw some huge numbers. However more importantly I feel 100% safe with my tune because he stands by work and really cares. No throwing codes, no knocks nothing but smooth power! Like seriously I would send him a log at 3 am by the time I woke up new map was emailed back. Even after my ****** logs his patience is out of this world lol.His service is superb, but his custom tune is even better! I was at the dyno and he was at work, he would take out his laptop and come up clutch with new updated maps via email to make sure I was progressing fine, he takes care of his clients.
I recommend getting a Goose tune! Can't wait for the transmission update!

Stock HP: 344

Goose Tune HP: 408

Stock Torque: 383

Goose Tune Torque: 509

Insane gains!!!

MacK88DO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, long post sorry lol… Speechless… the Goose tune is insane. I think Ford Performance should have their trucks tuned by Mr Goose! My truck felt sluggish and wanted with a wow factor and this delivers no question. Cobb Acessport made it extremely easy for me to send him my logs for revisions to be made. After 4-5 revisions, we finally dialed it in and saw some huge numbers. However more importantly I feel 100% safe with my tune because he stands by work and really cares. No throwing codes, no knocks nothing but smooth power! Like seriously I would send him a log at 3 am by the time I woke up new map was emailed back. Even after my ****** logs his patience is out of this world lol.His service is superb, but his custom tune is even better! I was at the dyno and he was at work, he would take out his laptop and come up clutch with new updated maps via email to make sure I was progressing fine, he takes care of his clients.
I recommend getting a Goose tune! Can't wait for the transmission update!

Stock HP: 344

Goose Tune HP: 408

Stock Torque: 383

Goose Tune Torque: 509

Insane gains!!!

Are you running the Cobb intercooler?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlackCobra

Reaction score
Complete newb question here: I'm assuming this won't work for a 2019 yet?

Apologies, as I just went from a Gen1 to a Gen2 and want to wake up the beast.