GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah the full race intercooler is awesome!

Except if you buy, get it from this link :D

If i buy from that link, i expect free tuning :p

TheCzar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recently relocated and needed a new tune due to 93 not being readily available in my area. Didn't even hesitate reaching back out to @GooseTuned for the 91ACN tune. Still top notch customer service and got me back to driving a Raptor again instead of that oem snail tune I put back on for the move

edit: words failed me

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
Recently relocated and needed a new tune due to 93 not being readily available in my area. Didn't even hesitate reaching back out to @GooseTuned for the 91ACN tune. Still top notch customer service and got me back to driving a Raptor again instead of that oem snail tune I put back on for the move

Any E85 near you? Going from 93 to 91 CAN was a big difference to me. E50 tune got the truck running really nice again.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any E85 near you? Going from 93 to 91 CAN was a big difference to me. E50 tune got the truck running really nice again.
I would love to run an E50 tune as I only have 91 here as well - but there is no E85 near me and the whole mixing thing seems like a PITA.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Anytime man!! Glad to help!

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to run an E50 tune as I only have 91 here as well - but there is no E85 near me and the whole mixing thing seems like a PITA.
It's a shame E85 is so spotty to find. I have a station that's about 10 minutes from my house so it's convenient. Mixing isn't too bad although you quickly find out the fuel gauge isn't the most accurate. To be safe I usually underfill and you get used to never getting a full tank.

TheCzar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not that I’m aware of but haven’t really looked since I want to be able to pull into any gas station and fill up if needed