GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
6-8 would be very hard for me to see happening unless your are in boost 50% of the time.

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Winfield, just noticed Cobb updated their firmware and OTS maps for the cam phaser recall. I thought it was previously said nothing needed to be done to the tune. Is this still the case with your tunes?

1647648296250.png

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Good question. So there was/is another update by FORD that incorporates the Cam phaser flash into the ROM file(s) now. So....the tune files will need to be updated on a case by case basis where ones have had their trucks flashed to the latest FORD update.

I need to figure out how I'm going to handle this as the sheer volume of tunes that need to be updated is going to be massive.

But again, this only applies to ones who have went to FORD for the latest cam phaser update. Upon updating the Accessport and trying to reinstall the tune files from me will be greyed out needing updating from me.