GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would always use anti seize on plugs. I haven't heard not to. But I've not used it in the past on other vehicles and with that I did! :D

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Having made a living at it, i would NEVER allow anyone to talk me or a customer out of using anti-seize on aluminum heads. You just have to be weary about torque specs because a lubricate can/will change that. I've never had an adverse effect from using anti-sieze. However, I have personally seen and had customers gall heads taking plugs out.

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, E50 tune on order. Will be interesting to see the seat of the pants dyno difference from the current 93 stage 2 I run. It’s real solid already.
So for E50, do you have gas stations near you that sell it or do you have to mix it yourself every time you hit the pump?

smgilles

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For e50 you will have to mix it. Basically get an ethanol kit (google fuel it) and find your favorite gas station selling e85 and measure the exact amount of ethanol content (you will see 60 - 85%) depending on the location and season. Once you know the ethanol amount you can quickly calculate how many gallons of “e85” and premium to equate e50.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yep, exactly! Find out what ethanol content comes out of the tank and use that spreadsheet to blend

moog5050

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep. Doesn’t seem overly complicated. My local station has E85 at the same pump as 93 so won’t be tough. And it’s real quick to swap back to my 93 tune if needed.

TheInfamousDrew

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would always use anti seize on plugs. I haven't heard not to. But I've not used it in the past on other vehicles and with that I did! :D
Funny this topic came up recently. I got a new set of plugs from @GooseTuned and swapped them out this week. I didn't use any anti seize as I'm used to swapping out plugs on ///M cars and BMW recommends NOT to use it so I didn't even think about it.
NGK actually recommends NOT to on their plugs as well.

With that said, who manufactures the OEM Ford plugs?